The Form 2 is the most advanced professional stereolithography (SLA) desktop 3D printer on the market.
The Form 2 delivers high-resolution parts at a fraction of the cost and footprint of industrial 3D printers. Scale your prototyping and production in-house with desktop stereolithography.
- Dimensions: 35 x 33 x 52 cm
- Weight: 13 kg
- Operating Temperature: Auto-heats to 35oC
- Temperature Control: Self-heating Resin Tank
- Power Requirements: 100-240 V,1.5 A 50/60 Hz,65 W
- Laser Specifications: Class 1 Laser Product,405nm violet laser,250mW laser
- Connectivity: Stereolithography (SLA)
- Peel Mechanism: Sliding Peel Process with wiper
- Resin Fill System: Automated
- Build Volume: 145 x 145 x 175 mm
- Layer Thickness (Axis Resolution): 25, 50, 100 microns
- Laser Spot Size (FWHM): 0.0055 inches
- Supports: Auto-Generated,Easily Removable