Guider 3D Printer
The FLASHFORGE Guider is a high quality 3D printer that provides a massive build volume to print industrial models. Best 3D printer for industry.
- Sturdy metal frame is more stable to provides up to 60% increase in print speed without any loss of accuracy.
- Massive build volume enables you to print industrial models at a time.
- 3.5-inch touchscreen panel with on-board intuitive navigation, only 4 taps to start your print.
- See previews of model files instead of telling by names .
- Real-time viewing printing status to get end time of the printing.
- Multilingual User Interface with 16 languages enables to localize your operation.
- 4G Built-in internal memory supports with automatically storing files before printing. Always successful prints without interruptions from disconnection .
- Newest patented extruder structure lowers risks of extruder jams greatly.
- Proprietary slicig software. Simplicity and functionality combined.
- Repairing the incomplete or broken models automatically.
- Generate supports automatically. Treelike support make it much easier to be removed.
- Optimized slicing engine improves efficiency and quality of prints.
- Improved movement control guarantees higher printing resolution and better operating environment.
- 2D into 3D, transfer your photos into 3D Stereolithography.
- Cut and split. Print bigger model.
- Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 250 L X 250 W X 200 H mm; 9.8 X 9.8 X 7.9 in
- Layer Resolution: 100~500 microns; 0.0039~0.019 in
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in]; Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
- Extruder Quantity: One
- Filament: PLA
- Connectivity: USB cable, USB stick
- Display: 3.5" touchscreen